Saturday, January 5, 2013

Political Correctness VS Biblical Correctness


Sorry to disappoint you, but the ONLY circle or group I belong to is that of the Cristo-cratic movement of GOD. I'm on a MISSION with the LORD as my VISION. 

The KINGDOM of GOD is advancing and there IS NOTHING that anyone can do about it:
*I WILL NOT STOP, DROP, and BOW when your music plays.
*I WILL NOT CONFORM to humanistic ideologies and teachings regardless of what is passed, who writes it, who supports it, or who endorses it.
*I WILL NOT COMPROMISE to be accepted or liked.

So where does that leave me? Looks like the ODDS are greatly stacked against me in a world that is so anti-Christ, right? WRONG!
I have ALREADY OVERCOMED:
My stance is SECURED, my feet are IMMOVABLE, and my shield of faith quenches all the fiery darts against me; for GREATER IS HE that is in me than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

My identity DOES NOT rely or revolve around prestige, power, or position. In CHRIST ALONE I stand!
My security is in the NAME that is ABOVE EVERY NAME. In CHRIST ALONE I stand! ~Narda Goodson, 2013 Daily Doses of Gospel "PiLLs"

Scriptures to meditate on:
*If GOD be for us, then please tell me, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)
*GOD is my light and my salvation; so, please tell me, whom shall I fear? (Psalm 27:1)
***And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. (Matthew 16:19)


Tilt your heart towards the SON!
Influence, Inspire, and Infiltrate Your World!
Narda Goodson
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas
2012 Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!

Facebook/Twitter: @nardagoodson
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog