Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Like Fire Shut Up in my Bones!

Now, this photo is adorable and what you do, like Jeremiah, when you have fire shut up in your bones. You can't contain it. Is there a praise in the house????? Psalm 47:1 - O clap your hands, all you people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

I know about the "dignified" quietness; there's a time to be still in worship and then there's a time for jubilee and praise. Because when YOU KNOW that GOD has delivered you from the hands of the enemy. When YOU KNOW HE's snatched your soul from the pits of eternal hell. When YOU KNOW HE's granted you HIS peace and salvation. When YOU KNOW HE's set you free FROM YOURSELF, there can be nothing less than a PASSIONATE P.R.A.I.S.E. of love and adoration that rings out to GOD!


For those who believe they are helping GOD by not having instruments or music (to help keep people focused on GOD) THAT'S NOT BIBLICAL teaching.  Quit taking and diluting GOD's WORD and feeding the people RELIGION and teach the uncompromising, unadultarated WORD of LORD so that they can be effective in worship!!! 


The Prophet Jeremiah himself couldn't hold it in. Jeremiah 20:9 says - But if I say I'll never mention the LORD or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It's like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can't do it!


Psalm 150:4 - Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and pipes.
Uh-oh, am I fixing to lose some "friends" ... Let GOD be TRUE and every man a liar..
LIKE Narda Goodson Ministries, 11/01/2012



Tilt your heart towards the SON!
Influence, Inspire, and Infiltrate Your World!
Narda Goodson
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas
2012 Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!

Facebook/Twitter: @nardagoodson
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog