Saturday, May 26, 2012

That's My FINAL ANSWER!

The ONLY flag (banner) I will raise is that of the Lord Jesus Christ and what His Word teaches. America has changed and is legalizing laws that are contrary to what the Bible teaches. Now, we shall begin to see WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE! 

Hold your POSITION when OPPOSITION comes, people of God and remember the three Hebrew Boys, Daniel, Elijah, David, and all of our ancestors who CHOSE to BELIEVE and TRUST God in times of adversity. 

Psalm 21:1 says, "The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?"

I LIVE in a doubled-glass house - I am an ordained minister/pastor and am married to a Mayor.  I'm not here because I think I'm cute and got it like that.   I'm here because I am SENT.   I'm here because I'm COMMISSIONED.  I'm here because I'm APPOINTED and ANOINTED.   I'm here because I am CHOSEN.  I'm here because He CALLED and I ANSWERED.   I am because HE IS! 

So, whether you like or dislike me, agree or disagree with me, leave me, curse me, ignore me, ostracize me, talk about me, exclude me from "your group", consider me "theologically" incorrect, or even politically incorrect" ... the WORD OF GOD STANDS ... 
and that's MY FINAL ANSWER!

Narda Goodson 
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas

~Narda Goodson, ©2012 Daily Doses of Gospel "PiLLs"
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org 
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog