Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Hunting We Will Go!

I took some personal inventory of my heart today. DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I SAW!!! So, I decided to go on a hunt.

In my quest to shed some light on this blundering menace, I found that an "unwholesome" fungus had somehow bypassed my filtering system. But there was yet still a greater threat that existed - it had taken root and was hiding deep in the crevices of my heart.

Yup, it was time to revisit “the Potter’s House”; the place of my undergoing “spiritual” surgeries under the auspice of my Father’s love and where the light of the Holy Spirit begins to expose the “hidden things” of the heart; the place where sedatives to dull any pain is strictly forbidden and denied.

But I was familiar with this place and knew that my visit was not guaranteeing any lollipops, trophies, and kisses on the cheek. Instead, what waited was a head-on collision with truth about my present condition.

My disobedience and failure to follow the road code of my spiritual journey has always led me to this place. But when all is said and done, this place is a good place; a safe place. It is a destination in my life’s journey where God allows me - to see the REAL ME. It is there where true healing takes place. ~Narda Goodson, ©2012 Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!, Will the REAL ME Quotes

Psalm 58:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Jeremiah 18:1-4
1The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

Narda Goodson 
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas 
~Narda Goodson, ©2008 Daily Doses of Gospel PiLLs
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org 
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog