Thursday, March 14, 2019

Strength Perfected In Weakness

GOD will use the weakest part of who we are to accomplish missions and assignments we could never complete on our own. In ourselves, we can do nothing, but through Him, we can accomplish all that He's laid out for us to do. Either we believe Him or we don't. LORD, I believe! ~2019 Narda Goodson

Scriptures to Meditate on:
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. 10That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

#iCan #Because #HeIs #iBelieve #HaveFaith #MustardSeedFaith


Tilt your heart towards the SON!

Narda Goodson
www.NardaGoodson.com
©2019 Daily Doses of Gospel "PiLLs"

Influence, Inspire, and Infiltrate Your World!
Facebook: @nardagoodson
Twitter: @nardagoodson
Instagram: @nardagoodson
Pinterest: @nardagoodson
LinkedIn: @nardagoodson

Narda Goodson Ministries: Narda seeks to direct you to finding your purpose and destiny through faith, hope, and God's Word. Her teachings are said to be powerfully anointed, real, insightful, encouraging, and life giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog