Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Stay Plugged into the Source

So, I waited and waited. "What in the world is taking so long for the coffee to finish brewing?", I kept thinking to myself. If you don't know by now, I get excited about caWfee ☕️. LOL πŸ˜†

This morning, I couldn't smell the familiar scrumptious aroma that fills the kitchen air fast enough.Still, I waited. And waited. And waited. And then I waited some more. 

I continued my morning routine as usual until, "Egad 😱!", I realized that the thrilling dripping could not be heard πŸ‘‚and neither was that little last sizzling sound and pops it makes at the end to let you know, that yeah, it's ready! OMGosh! Was the coffee maker broken?

I went to investigate πŸ”.  Whatta-ya-know!  Sure enough, after all the preparation of setting the filter in its place (like that's a lot of work πŸ™„), and putting in the cAWfee, and pouring in the water that - IT WASN'T PLUGGED IN 🀦🏻‍♀️! Grrr . . .

How many times have we gone through life not being plugged in 🀷🏻‍♀️? Plugged into His Word, I mean. A day not plugged into His Presence can begin like buttoning a blouse only to realize when you've gotten to the top that you have aligned all the buttons incorrectly and have to start over.

Give GOD His rightful place in your life. Make sure each day begins and ends with His Presence being an essential part of everything you do. Because when you stay plugged into Christ and His Word, you are plugged into POWER, POSITION, and PURPOSE. Are you plugged in? ~2014 Narda Goodson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog