Monday, October 17, 2011

Well, that's JUST ME and who I AM! Hmmm ...


Well, that's JUST ME and who I AM!  Well, maybe that's the problem!


Ya' think?  Ever heard those words before?  I've had to make a conscious decision to smile more and configure my facial expressions to "nice".

My daughter told me during dinner one day that I look like a "snob" and people were probably afraid to approach me due to it; then my sister confirmed it.
 I was "offended" at first thinking "Gee, I'm a pretty nice and friendly person.  How in the world would you think that?".  But what I thought and what my body expression gave off were two different things.  We have got to be WILLING to CHANGE.

I'm not talking about the petty people who nick-pick and criticize everything you do right or wrong. There are some people you will never please.
 What I'm talking about is becoming more conscious of your body language that sometimes speaks louder than words.


Tilt your heart towards the SON!
Influence, Inspire, and Infiltrate Your World!
Narda Goodson
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas
2012 Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!

Facebook/Twitter: @nardagoodson
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog