Wednesday, December 18, 2013

No Faith, No Honor, No MIRACLES!

While people are stuck in "doctrine", "religion", and the "letter of the law" (legalism), which by the way makes the Word of GOD of none effect (Mark 7:13), I'm so glad for the FREEDOM provided and experienced in the power of the Holy Ghost who is not restricted, confined, neither limited to men's blundering knowledge and understanding.

Let NO person despise your calling and gifts in ministry. You are who GOD says you are. Let the naysayers and people keep their religion if that is what they wish to keep. But as for me, I want MORE OF HIM. Proverbs 15:32-33 says "He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding. The fear of the LORD is the instruction for wisdom, And before honor comes humility".

Remember, there were places that Jesus' DID NOT perform many miracles, not because He couldn't, but because there was NO FAITH and NO HONOR there.

Prayer:
Give me childlike faith, Daddy, to believe everything you say is so and trust in all that you've have said I am so that I can produce good fruit from the investment you have made within my life for the glory and honor of Your Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen! ~2013 Narda Goodson


Scriptures to Meditate on:Matthew 13:58 - And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

Joel 2:28 - It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.


Tilt your heart towards the SON!

Narda Goodson
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas
Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!

Facebook: @nardagoodsonministries
Twitter: @nardagoodson
©2013 Daily Doses of Gospel "PiLLs"
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com
Civic: http://firstladiesoftheroundtable.org
Teen: http://damselsinvirtuousattire.com

Influence, Inspire, and Infiltrate Your World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog