Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tears are a Language God Understands

My tears are another language; a language of unspoken words and a result of the brokenness that filters through my soul. The elements of my tears help to mold and shape who I am, it builds character, and draws me closer to a loving God in the midst of turmoil and pain. 

The land of my tears is a secret place; a place where I can surrender, become totally vulnerable, and yet, be restored, healed, and set free all at the same time in the face of a tender Savior.  My tears are a gift from my God and they are so precious that each is stored in beautifully arrayed bottles that yield the priceless treasures of life. 

My tears fertilize the growth of forgiveness, love, tenderness, and compassion. My tears are not a sign of weakness but an oasis of the strength that spurs from my garden. My tears are the foundation of my worship, for therein, does true worship from the heart begins. 

©Narda’s Nuggets 2011 - Narda Goodson Will the REAL ME Please Stand Up!

Narda Goodson 
First Lady of Whitewright, Texas

~Narda Goodson, ©2012 Daily Doses of Gospel "PiLLs"
Official Website: http://nardagoodson.org 
Women's Network: http://predestinedbygod.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments if you've been encouraged!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog